SELECT YOUR HIMACHAL TOUR PACKAGES
2N/3D Shimla - Ex Delhi
3N/4D Manali - Ex Delhi
2N Shimla + 2N Manali - Ex Delhi
2N Shimla + 3N Manali - Ex Delhi
2N Shimla + 3N Manali + 1N Kullu- Manikaran - Ex Delhi
2N Dharamshala + 2N Dalhousie - Ex Delhi
2N Dharamshala + 2N Dalhousie + 1N Chamba - Ex Delhi
2N Shimla + 3N Manali + 2N Dharamshala + 2N Dalhousie + 1N Chamba - Ex Delhi
2N Shimla + 3N Manali + 2N Dharamshala + 2N Dalhousie - Ex Delhi
WHAT TO PACK BEFORE VISIT ON HIMACHAL TOUR ?
Check out here the list of things you should pack before your visit to Himachal Tour:
- Pack your clothes as per the weather conditions.
- Don’t forget to carry Identity proofs
- A list of Emergency numbers
- Pack your personal medication
- Sunscreen and moisturizing lotion
- Dark Polarized Sunglasses
COVID-19 GUIDELINES FOR HIMACHAL TOUR
- There is no need for the tourists to carry the Covid-19 negative certificate.
- There is no need for the e-pass and registration for the entry of interstate tourists.
- Interstate Buses have been opened for normal people and Interstate transport systems are allowed as per the SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) issued by the department of transportation. Transport systems can stay for two nights over multiple locations of Himachal Pradesh.
- The maximum number of people in banquet halls should not exceed the number decided by the government of Himachal ( updated from time to time as per the situation of Covid-19). The same rule is imposed for any other family of public social gathering.
- Thermal screening of tourists is done at every entry point. In case you have symptoms of the corona, have it sent to the testing centers for a checkup.
- Corona-positive tourists are not allowed to enter the state and if you will exhibit corona positive during your stay to Himachal, you will have to quarantine for 14 days or to return back.
- Tourists have to fill a self-declaration form at the hotel during their booking.
- As of now, 2,907 hotels are approved to allow the booking of tourists in Himachal. Unregistered or unapproved hotels are not allowed to do bookings.
Basic Covid guidelines:
- It is mandatory to have downloaded Arogya Setu App on the mobile phone of every passenger.
- All tourists have to wear face masks.
- To maintain a social distance of 3 feet.
YOU SHOULD KNOW
- Weather conditions: The weather of hill stations like Kullu, Manali, Shimla, and Chamba is very unpredictable,. so we should always keep our eye on the weather forecast of the area we want to travel to and plan accordingly.
- Be mindful of Locals: It is suggested to be familiar with them and know about their culture. Always try to maintain a valuable distance and do not show disrespect.
- Carry Cash: It will be harder to find ATMs in the remote areas of Himachal.
So, Carrying enough cash with you is a better idea for a pleasant trip.
Pack a pair of trekking shoes: if trekking and hiking are not on your planning list, make sure to pack trekking shoes for your trip to Himachal. It is the best way to prepare for exploring the lush green valleys, mighty mountains, and beautiful green forest.
- Don’t forget to carry your tour documents:
Make sure to carry all your documents in digital and printed form in a systematic manner. Carry documents of booking representation of hotel, check-in details, and all the payments.
Kullu is not only famous for its beautiful surroundings of giant mountains, lush green valleys and beautiful rivers, but also a perfect place for shopping